Loving The Freshness Of Lime Green

I stopped by our local produce shop which also carries a large selection of fresh flowers. Today, these white carnations paired well with these lime colored flowers which I don't recognize (they are much more lime colored in person). If you can identify them I would love to know. They are soft and fuzzy and look so fresh, I think I may need a mojito in hand with which to contemplate them.

  


"MOJITOS"

Ingredients:

Servings: 10

10  limes for fresh pulp and juice
30 leaves fresh mint
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup chilled white rum
club soda, chilled (amount to taste)

Directions:
1
Place lime juice, mint and sugar into a chilled pitcher.
2
Using a muddle stick mash to release the mint oils and dissolve sugar into juice.
3
Add rum and plenty of ice and top with club soda. Add more club soda to chilled glasses if a lighter drink is desired.
4
Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint.
Most importantly, enjoy!!


Photo Source